Interviewing: Julie Harris
Achieving your dream – is hard. Not only does it require hard work, it also requires making a lot of decisions, often with incomplete or ambiguous information. Thankfully, I’ve come to know and admire many like-minded ladies who have been generous enough to share their experiences and advice with me to benefit on my new life journey as a blogger. With the huge number of things that need her attention on a daily basis, I had the opportunity to interview one of my favourite lady entrepreneurs. I'm thrilled to introduce you to the gorgeous, Julie Harris; a creative business consultant and brand designer from Julie Harris design.
1. Who are you today?
2. What three tips can you share with those starting on a similar path?
- Get Started. No matter what it is you want to do with your life, set a timeline of action steps and get started. Dreams become reality when we decide to jump in and make them happen. Plus you never know if it’s really what you want to do until you start.
- The greatest investment you can bring into your life are experts who’ve been where you are and know how to help you get where you want to be. Seek out a community of professionals that you can turn to for guidance and advice.
- Don’t be afraid of failure. Failure is simply a stepping stone toward success. It’s a lesson learned, and how we take that lesson and apply it to our next step is what will lead us toward success. The only way to truly fail is to never try. (see tip #1!)
3. What projects are you working on right now?
4. My partner and I are planning a holiday, where would you recommend?
5. What are you most passionate about?
6. Which famous person would you most like to see play you in a film?
7. Describe someone outside your field of interest who inspires you and why?
8. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
9. What three people (famous or otherwise) would you most like to invite to a dinner party?
10. What do you find works for you to release stress?
11. What is the biggest challenge you have in your life right now?
12. What was the last picture you took with your phone?
13. What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it?
14. Best compliment you have received?
15. What was the first thought when you wake up this morning?
16. If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be?
17. What type of music do you listen to? (Artist)
18. What cheers you up?
19. Your favourite movie?
20. Your favourite book?
21. What is the longest you have gone without sleep?
22. What's your website address?
23. Social media links?
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/brandingbyjulie
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/julieharrisdesignstudio
● Instagram: https://instagram.com/brandingbyjulie/